We are pleased to announce the winners of our Summer photo competition
First place is awarded to Martin Collins for his fantastic action shot ‘Fastnet Start line 2′
Second place goes to Lisa Williams for her atmospheric coastline shot ‘Aberaron, Wales’
And in third place is Katherine Hill with her reflective river picture ‘Walton-on-the-Naze’
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone who took part.
Summer photo competition
Hi all, despite the mixed weather the UK has experienced recently, we hope you have all had a great time on the water so far this summer.
Starting this month and continuing through to the end of October we are running a photo competition, where you can show off up to five of your best NAUTICAL themed pics for your chance to win one of three prizes.
- First Prize: £50.00 Gift voucher towards an Ashore Sailing course.
- Second Prize: £25.00 Gift voucher towards an Ashore Sailing course.
- Third Prize: £10.00 Gift voucher towards an Ashore Sailing course.
If you are a winner and wish to donate your prize to family or friend read how below.
If your entry is one of the chosen prize winners, but you have no use of the prize, you may have it gifted to a nominated family member or friend.Prize winners will be contacted by email and at our discretion will be able to GIFT their prize to a family member or friend providing they supply Name, email address and contact phone number of that person. The prize will be sent directly to that nominated person.
- Photographic competition open to UK residents only (including residents of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man) must be 16 years or over. Entrants must not be professional photographers.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Theme ‘Nautical scene’ with our seas; oceans; waterways; users and inhabitants in mind.
- Maximum of 5 entries per person.
- How to enter: Enter your details and upload your picture to Ashore Sailing using the form at the bottom of this page. Entries submitted in any other way will not be considered.
- Prizes: Three Ashore Sailing vouchers, which can be redeemed against any Ashore Sailing course or other Ashore Sailing services we offer.
- First prize: £50.00 Ashore Sailing voucher
- Second Prize: £25.00 Ashore Sailing voucher
- Third prize: £10.00 Ashore Sailing voucher.